Welcome to Developmental Psychology!
About the Author: Angel Sagona Pumila is a graduate of Capella University dedicated to a passion for the lifelong learning of both herself and her students. She plans to accomplish this through teaching in the field of behavioral sciences at a university level. Mrs. Pumila’s journey with regard to education was set in motion by a sincere desire to lead others in an exploration of understanding the human psyche in a diverse setting. Below is a list of her past and current experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Higher Education Specializing in: Integrative Studies, Developmental Psychology and Studies in Human Behavior.
- PhD (ongoing) in Psychology and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the National Education Association
- Member of the Louisiana Association of Education
This site is dedicated to research and trends in the field of psychology. All comments, personal experiences and additional topic expansion are welcome.
DISCLAIMER: This website and its contents are designed for educational purposes only. This website does not render medical advice or professional services. The information provided here should not be used for the purposes of diagnosing or treating a medical or psychiatric illness. This site has been designed to provide up-to-date medical information for patients and their families. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider. All content located within this blog or developingpsyc.com is subject to copyright laws. The information may not be reproduced or republished in any way without the author’s written consent.Copyright 2013.